WELCOME TO i 2 I world of Q&A

4,043 questions

25,925 answers

12 comments

272,310 users

Welcome to Nueracity Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Those who can ask or answer 100 i2I Questions are eligible to come to Malaysia, to participate in i2I workshop-2 Which will be held in langkawi Island, Malaysia on May 2017. Each question asked or answered would fetch 40 points. So to attend i 2 I two, one has to get about 4000 points. Question must have a minimum of 160 words and not exceeding 600 words. In-order to get the valid points, your question must be answered within 7 days, after that the question will be deleted from the system.

China Central Television's undercover investigation report features the shirtless, shorts-clad maker of the buns — called baozi — talking about how the product was sold in a neighborhood in Beijing's sprawling Chaoyang district

0 votes
5 views
The report, aired late Wednesday on China Central Television, highlights the country's perennial problems with food safety despite continuing government efforts to improve the situation.

Countless small, often illegally run operations exist across China and make money cutting corners by using inexpensive ingredients or unsavory substitutes. They are almost impossible to regulate.

China Central Television's undercover investigation report features the shirtless, shorts-clad maker of the buns — called baozi — talking about how the product was sold in a neighborhood in Beijing's sprawling Chaoyang district

r>The hidden camera follows the man, whose face is not shown, into a ramshackle building where steamers are filled with the fluffy white buns, traditionally stuffed with minced pork

r>The surroundings are filthy, with water puddles and piles of old furniture and 온라인카지노 cardboard on the groun

br>"What's in the recipe?" the reporter asks. "Six to four," the man say

br>"You mean 60 percent cardboard? What is the other 40 percent?" asks the reporter. "Fatty meat," the man replie

br>The bun maker and his assistants then give a demonstration on how the product is mad

br>Squares of cardboard picked from the ground are first soaked to a pulp in a plastic basin of caustic soda — a chemical base commonly used in manufacturing paper and soap — then chopped into tiny morsels with a cleaver. Fatty pork and powdered seasoning are stirred

>
Soon, steaming servings of the buns appear on-screen. The reporter takes a b

>
"This baozi filling is kind of tough. Not much taste," he says. "Can other people taste the differen

>
"Most people can't. It fools the average person," the maker says. "I don't eat them myse

>
The police eventually show up and shut down the operation.
asked 5 days ago by PhilippMonta (120 points)

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
நியூ இரா சிட்டி கேள்வி மற்றும் பதில் வலைதலத் திற்கு வரவேற்கிறோம். , நீங்கள் உங்கள் கேள்விகளுக்கு மற்ற சமூக உறுப்பினர்களின் மூலமாக பதில்களை பெற முடியும். எவர் ஒருவர் 100 கேள்விகள் அல்லது 100 பதில்கள் கொடுக்கிறார்களோ அவர்கள் லங்காவி - மலேசியாவில் நடைபெறும் "ஐ 2 ஐ" பயிற்சி பட்டறையில் இலவசமாக*** கலந்து கொள்ள தகுதிபெறுகிறார்கள். "ஐ 2 ஐ" பயிற்சி பட்டறை மே - 2017 இல் நடைபெற உள்ளது. கேட்கப்படும் அல்லது பதிலளிக்கும் ஒவ்வொரு கேள்விக்கும் 40 மதிப்பெண்கள் வழங்கப்படும். முதலில் 4000 மதிப்பெண்கள் எடுக்கும் நபர் இலவசமாக*** "ஐ 2ஐ" பயிற்சி பட்டறையில் கலந்துகொள்ள வாய்ப்பு அளிக்கப்படும். நீங்கள் புள்ளிகள் பெற கேள்விகள் குறைந்தபட்சம் 160 வார்த்தைகள் மற்றும் 600 வார்த்தைகளுக்கு மிகாமல் . இருக்கவேண்டும். உங்கள் கேள்விகளுக்கு 7 நாட்களுக்குள் பதில் அளிக்கவில்லை என்றல், கேள்வி வலைத்தளத்தில் இருந்து நீக்கப்படும். *** இது ஒரு சில நிபந்தனைகளுக்கு உட்பட்டது
...